10 Mistakes Bloggers Make When Trying To Grow Their Blog
When you’re a beginner blogger it can be hard to find the strategies that actually work to grow your blog.
If you’re anything like I was, you’re probably reading a lot of articles, watching YouTube videos, and attending free webinars to figure out what’s worked for other bloggers.
Or what they think you should do to grow.
But there are a lot of strategies out there!
And if you’re trying to follow all of them, it’s not going to get you very far.
So instead of telling you what to do, I want to focus on what NOT to do.
These are some common mistakes that bloggers make when trying to grow their blog.
And spoiler alert… I made all of these mistakes too!
Ready to get started?
Let’s get into it!
BLOGGER MISTAKES THAT ARE HURTING YOUR GROWTH
Now that we got that out of the way, it’s time to focus on what you can do to actually grow your blog.
Here are some resources that you might find helpful:
- 9 Practical Beginner Blogger Goals To Set In 2019
- 5 Blog Traffic Secrets Bloggers Aren’t Telling You
- How To Refresh Old Blog Posts To Get More Pageviews
- 5 Things You Need To Do To Treat Your Blog Like A Business
- 10 Tips to Beat The Overwhelm & Find Clarity In Your Blog
- How To Actually Grow Your Blog In 90 Days Or Less
- 5 Tips To Explode Your Blog Traffic With Pinterest
- 6 Tips to Avoid Blogger Burnout
And make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Cathrin (Cath) creates content that encourages bloggers & online entrepreneurs to be themselves, chase their passion, and create their success online. 1 year after started her blog (TheContentBug.com), Cath left her full-time position working in the digital marketing industry to pursue her dreams of being her own boss. In weekly blog posts, sporadic YouTube videos, and constant talking on Instagram stories, Cath hopes to spread her story and be an inspiration to others who desperately want to change their lives.